The office at Harris Academy of the Arts uses an online software program known as Mindbody for all of its scheduling and database needs. The information below will give you the “low down” on its features and tell you how to access your account.
Register for Group Classes
- Students are able to register online for all group classes, including Kindermusik, Children’s Music Academy, and studio classes.
- Visit our Mindbody site and click the “Classes” tab to see our class listing.
- Classes can be sorted by Program, Class Type, and Instructor by using the drop-down buttons at the top of the screen.
- To enroll in a group class, click on the “Enroll” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please note: Before you can enroll in a group class, you must first purchase a contract for the class in the “Online Store” tab.
- Please be sure to purchase the contract under the name of the student taking the class, rather than the purchaser.
- Contact the office if you’re not sure which contract you should purchase.
View our Schedule…Request an Appointment!
- Clicking on the “Private Lesson” tab will bring you to an appointment search engine where you can search for a specific lesson time in an instructor’s schedule.
- Alternatively, you can click on the “Browse Appointment Schedule” to see all of our instructors’ availability on a particular day.
- You can read an instructor’s biography and see their photo by clicking on their name.
- You can request a lesson two ways: by searching for the lesson time in the search engine or by clicking “Intro Lesson” in the instructor’s schedule.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to request your lesson.
- We will then contact you to finalize the introductory lesson request.
- Please note: Weekly private lesson enrollments or introductory lessons cannot be booked online.
- If you would like to enroll in lessons, please stop by our office
Log In, Create a Profile, View Your Info
- Create a profile to access your information.
- All clients, new and returning, who want to log into the system for the first time will need to log in using the “Is this your first time?” section on the log in page.
- New Student:
- Once you enter your name on the log in page, the system will take you to an information page where you can input your information.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create your profile.
- Once your profile is created, you can register for group classes and request appointments.
- Returning/Current Students:
- Once you enter your name on the log in page, the system will refer you to a list of names already in the system.
- Find your name on the list and click the “This is Me!” button on the right-hand side. You will then be asked to verify your identity by entering a piece of personal information (phone number, address, or email).
- After verification is complete, you will be able to access your online profile.
- You may notice that you are not able to see your client information. This restricted access is due to the fact that we must first check to make sure that you are who you say you are.
- Once we approve your profile log in, you will be able to access your information from your portal and be able to edit the information.
- A few important things to note:
- Parents will be able to see the personal information of their children (address, birthday, gender, ect.) within their profile pages and be able to edit that information.
- Parents can even enroll their children in classes through the parent’s own profile.
- In order to see their child’s lesson schedule, however, parents will need to visit their child’s account by creating a separate log in for the child.
- Follow the same steps described in Step 2, only insert the child’s name.
Information Available for Viewing
What can you view after you log in? A lot! Along with access to our class and private lesson schedules, you can view your own profile and class information. The upper right-hand corner features five sections pertaining to your profile:
Contact Info: displays personal information, including financial info.
Schedule: displays upcoming lessons or classes
History: lists the classes you have previously booked
Purchases: shows the products and services you have purchased
Account: displays any current lessons or contracts for which you are currently registered (i.e. private lessons, Kindermusik, group classes, etc.).
Please note: If a parent purchases a month of private lessons for their child, the private lesson purchase will be displayed in the parent’s “Purchase” section, but the private lesson package information will be listed under the child’s “Account Details.”
Books, Instruments, and Gifts
- Merchandise is available through our Mindbody software.
- Merchandise includes, but is not limited to:
- And more!
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments about our Mindbody site, contact us at (402) 423-7121 or email@example.com.