Types of theatre classes vary each year. Below is a sample of previous class offerings.
Theatre Audition Workshop
- Develop your theatre audition skills with this intensive two-hour workshop.
- Learn about all aspects of the audition process,
- Improve facial expression and text emphasis.
- Audition in front of the group in order to gain valuable feedback on skills and tips for improvement.
- Gain the confidence and skills needed to make your best audition impression!
- Come prepared with a monologue or song.
- Age: 16+ years
Beginning Theatre Workshop
- For students with little to no theatre experience
- Learn important, universal theatre terms and skills, such as stage directions, how to work with a script, memorization techniques, improvisation, healthy vocal production and more.
- Build self esteem, leadership and teamwork by way of lively exercises and activities.
- Age: 10-16 years
Advanced Theatre Workshop
- Develop essential theatre skills such as articulation, movement, focus, character development, and improvisation
- The goal of this workshop is to build upon existing skills and advance attendees to their next personal best.
- Students will have opportunity to improve teamwork skills and receive valuable feedback from the instructor and peers.
- Ages: 16+ years